We accept applications from Christian families who wish to have their children educated in a school where Christ is honoured in all aspects of daily life, be it academic or extra-curricular. You are welcome to visit the school facilities. Personalized tours are available throughout the year by appointment. Please contact the office at (514) 696-6430.
Please make an appointment for an entrance evaluation and return the following documents to the school office one week prior to the testing date:
- Applicant’s original Birth Certificate* bearing the name of both parents
- Copy of the latest report card
- Copy of the previous year’s report card
- Small recent photograph of applicant
- $50.00 entrance evaluation fee (cash or cheque)
- Proof of residency if born outside of Quebec (ie: Hydro or phone bill)
- Proof of Canadian citizenship if born out of Canada (or Visa documents)
- Medicare card
- High School only: Certificate of Eligibility* to receive English Education (original required) English sector only
- Written statement of why you feel your son/daughter should attend Emmanuel Christian School. Please include the following information:
- Name of your congregation or parish
- Name of your pastor or priest
- Telephone number of the church office
*The Ministry of Education requires that original documents be presented to the school. Copies will be made by the school.
Entrance evaluations are held in the fall. Individual evaluations can also be done throughout the year.
Admission notification is given two weeks after the evaluation.